MiPro® MA808PAM6 with 1 x 16 channel UHF wireless receiver module.
MA-808 is the flagship model from MIPRO, an industry leader in portable wireless PA systems. This rugged, bi-amplified unit was designed with versatility in mind. It has clear and powerful sound, thanks to a class-AB amplifier for the HF driver and high efficient class-D amplifier for the large 10-inch woofer and a 1.5-inch titanium compression driver.
The system is filled with useful features such as up to 4 optional plug-and-play diversity receiver modules and a CD/USB player or CD and SD card player & recorder can be installed. As well as an innovative, industry's only wireless interlinking transmitter to extend and expand coverage. This AC and battery-powered system has large capacity rechargeable batteries and a universal AC switching power supply, ensuring uninterrupted quality audio any place, anywhere and anytime.
MA-808 can be used either indoors or outdoors at any demanding venue, making it a truly portable system. The MiPro® MA-808 is perfect for schools, institutions, rallies, sporting events, trade shows, weddings, places of worship, business presentations - practically any event imaginable.
Mipro MA808 PA system accessories available here.
Key Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, extremely rugged design delivering a huge 250-watt clear and powerful sound for crowds up to 2,000.
- High-efficiency class-D and class-AB amplifiers drive 1.5" titanium compression driver and 10" neodymium woofer speakers.
- Retractable handle and sturdy wheels for easy transport.
- New innovative "digital master volume control" feature enables volume loudness be manually or remotely controlled by an optional MiPro® 3Ha Hand-held Transmitter Microphone instead of a separate remote.
- Up to 4 diversity UHF wireless receivers.
- Industry's easiest and fastest channel set-up using MiPro® Auto Scan and ACT technology.
- Industry's only MTM-90 wireless interlinking transmitter option to interlink multiple MiPro® MA-808 portables wirelessly to extend transmission range and expand coverage.
- Weighs only 20 kg/45 lbs - loaded.
- Active limiter - keeps sounds clean when driven hard.
- A voice priority feature that mutes the music when mic is used.
- Echo effect control so singers sound fuller and richer.
- A smart 4-segment battery meter for accurate battery reading and charging status.
- Up to 6 hours continuous use per battery charge or plug it in for continuous use.
- Speakon-connector powers a passive extension speaker.
- XLR & 6.3mm (1/4") microphone inputs with individual volume control.
- Line-in for audio playing / Line-out for external recording.
- Built-in storage compartments for 2 transmitters.
- 3 power modes: AC, rechargeable battery and direct DC.
|Max. Power Output||267 W: 190W (woofer)｜77W (tweeter)|
|Amplifier||Class D & Class AB|
|Sensitivity||Typical: 96 dB | Maximum: 111 dB|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Speaker||Tweeter: 1.5" Compression Driver; Woofer: 10" Neodyium|
|Audio Inputs||Wired: XLR×1 & 6.3mm (1/4")×1;
Wireless: UP to 4 wireless microphones;
Line-In: Unbalanced RCA jack
|Audio Output||Unbalanced line RCA jack|
|Extension Speaker||Speakon output|
|Master Volume Control||Manually or Wirelessly via ACT-32HR|
|Controls||Tone, Voice Priority & Echo on wireless mics|
|Storage||2 handheld or bodypack transmitters|
|Installation||Speaker stand, flat surface or retractable handle & wheels|
|Power Supply||AC: Built-in 100 – 240 V AC switching power supply (Max. Power Consumption: 352 W)
DC & Battery: 24 – 32 V DC, 12V/4.5AH rechargeable gel cell battery (MB-70× 2) or optional MB-80×2
|Charge Time||Up to 8 hours (automatic charging management)|
|Stand-by Time||Up to 6 hours|
|Battery Indicator||4-level Indicator (25 | 50 | 75 | 100%)|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||360 × 560 × 350mm | 14.2 × 22 × 13.8"|
|Weight||Approx. 20.5 kg | 45 lbs (MB-70 batteries included)|
|Wireless System (optional)|
|Receiver||1 or 2 MRM-70B︱MRM-70W︱MRM-80︱MRM-24 Scan & ACT sync|
|Max. Receiver||Up to 4|
|Frequency Range||MRM-70B︱MRM-70W︱MRM-80: UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
MRM-24: 2.4 GHz
|Preset Channels & Bandwidth||See Accessories - Receiver Modules|
|Audio Player (optional)|
|Model||CDM-2A | CDM-2 | CDM-2B | CDM-3A | DPM-3 | DPM-3P|