- Miniature, compact design.
- Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
|Frequency Range||UHF 480~934MHz|
|Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized|
|Channel Set-Up||ACT Sync|
|LCD Display||LCD displays working band-code, group, channel, frequency, AF input gain, RF output power, mute & lock status, battery status and error codes.|
|RF Output Power||10mW / 50mW (switchable)|
|Max. Input Level||0dBV|
|Mute Connector||Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch|
|Battery||2 AA alkaline|
|Dimensions||63(W)×82(H)x22(D)mm / 2.5(W)x3.2(H)x0.9(D)"|
|Weight||Approx. 81g / 2.9oz (excluding batteries)|
|Patents & Approvals||Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.|
|Note||efer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.