ACT-72H5 Narrowband Hand-held Microphone
24MHz Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone (Metal Housing, LCD) Band 5NB
- Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style.
- Basic sterling gray color with other custom-made colors optional.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Five selectable gain settings with microphone input sensitivity of 0 dB.
- Switchable Manual /Disable audio mute options.
- Switchable High/Low power options.
- The bottom housing with built-in high-efficiency antenna features power switch, mute and setup buttons for programmable gain, limiter, low-cut and RF output power.
- Patented end-cap covers with color-coded channel identification clips. Detach the end-cap cover for parameter set-up. Reversible end-cap allows shielding of power on/off or mute switches during performance.
- Turn upper housing for 2 AA battery installation and replacement.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).