Lapel Mic Option + IrDA Bodypack Transmitter
- LCD Display
- 100 Channel UHF
- 2 x AA Batteries Required
SM-6100 IrDA Brochure
SM-6100 IrDA Manual
SM-6100 IrDA beltpack transmitter
- Multi-function LCD display for channel/frequency, sensitivity, battery status indicator, Alkaline/NiMH battery selection
- Patented IrDA technology for 2-way data transfer between transmitter and receiver.
- 100 frequencies agile in 25 MHz bandwidth
- ±40 KHz peak deviation.
- 35 mW maximum transmission power.
- Supports various lavalier, headset and instrument microphones as well as guitar cable.
- Power-On LED.
- Uses 2 pcs AA batteries to operate
- Low current consumption
- Long operating time up to 16 hours.
- Standard 4-pin mini XLR connector.
- 1/4 wave whip antenna.
- A choice of various lavalier or Headset microphones.
- MT and GT gain controls for beltpack microphones.
- Detachable belt-clip for changing of wearing position.
- Matching battery charger: HC-92