StageMan 150 watt, 8" full range, portable PA system with built-in Bluetooth/SD/USB Player Recorder
Multi-functional Wireless Amplifier System
Built with performers, presenters & instructors in mind, the Stage Man combines a powerful 150-watt power amplifier and an 8” full range speaker in a rugged & compact ABS enclosure.
Available with up to two wireless microphones or belt packs and includes two microphone and instrument inputs as well as Bluetooth & USB players as standard. The versatile Stage Man is the perfect portable solution for larger audiences.
If you want to buy the accessories, please click here.
- Includes Class-D digital power amplifier delivering 100W to the internal 8" full range speaker and 100W to an external speaker
- 2 power modes: Internal Rechargeable battery & DC jack
- Up to 10 hours operating time per charge with lithium battery and 6 hours with Lead-Acid battery
- User friendly battery compartment design for simple battery replacement
- High efficiency system; compact cabinet and efficient 8" full range speaker for live performance
- Optional CD/USB/SD/Digital video player modules (including remote control) and a digital recorder/player module
- Up to 4 diversity receiver modules with 100/16 selectable frequencies in each system (optional)
- Automatic Digital limiter with 1 LED indicator prevents output distortion
- 2-band equalizer, BASS/TREBLE and MASTER volume control
- AUX OUT (6.3mm jack) for external audio recording
- LINE IN (3.5mm jack) with individual volume control
- MICROPHONE 1 and 2 are XLR/6.3mm combo jack connectors for wired microphone inputs with individual volume control and a MIC/LINE level switch
- REVERB control for wired and wireless microphone
- AUX OUT (6.3mm jack) and SPEAKER OUT (6.3mm jack) for external passive speakers
- Smart charging circuit with 4-step LED battery indicators and charging LED
- Tripod stand mountable with ST-50A
** Note: The above specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
STAGE MAN User Manual